Alarm Monitoring

Alarm Monitoring

Members Online

57 Guests, 2 Users
jonathanm,
bearwayne

Alarm Installer Search and Reviews

Myalarminstaller.com

Author Topic: KIT495-15DCP01 - DSC Alexor 2-Way Wireless Alarm Kit w/ TL265GS Dual Path Commun  (Read 2884 times)

Hugh2

• View Profile
This is my first alarm system and my first post to this forum. I have a lot to learn but hopefully I can start here.

1. I performed the enrollment mode for 3 door/window contacts, smoke detector, and 2 motion sensors. All work but the motion detector want pick up movement. Did the walk test and the placement test. All great but then it want pick up motion. I think I changed the zone type by accident. How do I go to these two zones and change the zone type or what else could cause this motion detector to not pick up. It is the Dual Pet Immun.

2. I have hooked up the hardwired siren to the I/O 1 but having difficulty with code 009, 013. When at 013 it comes up with Toggle on 12 -  - - 7. What gives with this. I thought I needed 01 for 013. Any help would be great.

3. Where can I find the DSC DLS software to download. Hopefully it will be a lot easier to program.

Thanks for any help.

Robps

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
Hugh2

DSC are not known for their easy to follow manuals or programming :-(

Section [13] has 8 bits that can be set. What you are seeing on your keypad is bits 1, 2 and 7 are set. I have a PC1864 and it might have different settings so check the programming manual for the right settings.

Wireless motion detectors shut down after a short period of motion detection so as not to run down the battery when there is a lot of motion in room

The DLS software is a little easier than keypad programming - but it comes with it's own challenges

Rob